Sitecore Instance Manager
You don’t have any standalone product package in your repository. Options to solve:
1. (recommended) Use Ribbon -> Home -> Bundled Tools -> Download Sitecores button to download them.
2. If you already have them then you can either:
* change the local repository folder (Ribbon -> Home -> Settings button) to the one that contains the files
* put the files into the current local repository folder:
C:\Users\XYZ\AppData\Roaming\Sitecore\Sitecore Instance Manager-QA\Repository
You can find details in the log file. Would you like to open it?
- Download the latest Sitecore Version from SDN (zip packages) here
- Copy the zip file (ex. Sitecore 8.2 rev. 160729) to the SIM Repository folder
%APPDATA%\Sitecore\Sitecore Instance Manager\Repository
- Delete SIM’s Cache folder
%APPDATA%\Sitecore\Sitecore Instance Manager\Cache and restart SIM
- Click on Install Instance icon on the SIM Tool it should bring up the following popup:
Hope this helps!
I tried this but am getting the same issue